Welcome to Oregon Association for Family and Community Education
Double Click on Images to View or Print
Volunteer Hours Award
Add up your hours (September 1, 20_ _ thru August 31, 20 _ _) ... get the award at the 20 _ _ Oregon FCE Fall Conference. (Can be mailed if you don’t attend). Get application and instructions by clicking HERE. or on the Certificate above.
2019 Fall Conference Registration forms - Click Here
Click on County Button to view or print its Invitation to Join Brochure
"Invitation To Join"
If you are interested in becoming a member:
1. Locate a Group/Club in you area (click on yellow STAR)
2. Contact them and let them know you are interested.
3. Fill out a Membership Application.
4. If you are a new member, you can choose to use the Keeper's Corner LLC - New Member Scholarship (click on KC House image for application form)
Learn current information on family issues, women's health issues and other timely matters in a supportive, social group.
Educational programs on many topics for personal use.
Leadership development programs for personal growth.
Information on public policy issues and ways to become involved, also the opportunity and the group support/identity to use the leadership training as a force for change in communities (or a larger arena).
25 BENEFITS OF BEING A NATIONAL FCE MEMBER
1. Recognition as a member of a national organization
2. Receive member services and benefits from the national corporate office
3. Place orders, receive up-to-date information and access to related links on the National FCE website –
4. FCE TODAY, the national newsletter
5. National FCE state contacts and other valuable information online
6. Liability insurance available for FCE sponsored activities
7. 10% discount on FCE promotional and educational materials: Hearth Fire Series, road signs. brochures, flag sets, organizational jewelry, leadership materials, etc.
8. Networking opportunities with member states and other national organizations and agencies
9. Opportunity to attend National FCE conferences around the country with workshops, speakers, and planned tours
10. FCE produced educational materials, programs and publications
11. Meet people from differenct cultures and locales
12. Opportunity to develop leadership skills in a supportive manner
13. Opportunity for Family Community Leadership (FCL)certification
14. FCE Certificates and awards available
15. 10% discount on AVIS rental cars
16. Membership affiliation with CHARACTER COUNTS! coalition
17. Affiliation with the Associated Country Women of the World (ACWW) – which includes consultative status at the United Nations
18. Work on ACWW resolutions, attend Triennial conferences, and learn about women in other countries
19. Aid women and children with FCE projects in India
20. Opportunity to work together to improve children’s television and media through the FCE Family ChoicE-Media project
21. Be a part of and celebrate National FCE Week in your community
22. FCE’s own unique Adventures of FCE Friends Storybooks and stuffed toys (FCE Friends) that teach good character
23. Participate in “National FCE Day of the Family”
24. Community projects that work from around the country and can be duplicated in your community
25. Make a Difference in your family, your community and the world
NO ONE CARES LIKE WE DO!
FCE is unique, it appeals to members on many levels...members with such a huge diversity of interests have found a common bond in "Family Community Education."